Must be certified and experienced (3+ years) with work on Florida projects. Successful candidates must have valid certifications.
· Read construction plans and review for constructability, utilization of appropriate materials, and provide value engineering
· Walk the project ahead of the contractor’s work schedule to identify potential unforeseen conflicts.
· Provide construction inspection for an airforce base.
· Document the contractors progress with Daily Inspection Reports including notes, photos, quantities, and weather.
· Verify materials delivered to the jobsite match the approved submittals.
· Monitor contractor’s schedules throughout the project and keep an accurate log of contract days used and remaining.
· Measure and document quantities of work performed each day and review/verify quantities on Contractor’s monthly payment applications.
· Advise the Project Manager/Engineer of the work progress and field issues as they arise.
· Qualified candidate must have a valid driver’s license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration.
· Ability to work the hours dictated by the contractor’s schedule on short notice.
· Possess the ability to stand on your feet for approximately 3 hours minimum a day up to 8 hours a day.
· Possess the ability to traverse a construction job site consisting of uneven ground varying in height and consistency of material, with variation of elevation 12” or less (mud, gravel, rutted ground etc.)
· Be able to wear and work using standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles.
· Inspector Certifications:
o High school diploma preferred or GED diploma
o ACI (desired)
o CTQP (desired)
ABOUT THE ROLE
· Position Location – Kennesaw, GA
· Employment Status – Full-time
· Travel – May require travel
Company Perks + Benefits
In addition to offering competitive compensation, our employee benefits’ package includes:
• 4 Medical Plans effective first of month following start date ($200/Mo company paid)
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plans (50% Company Paid)
• Health Saving Accounts (HSA)
• Retirement Plan: 401(k) (3% Company Contribution)
• Short Term Disability (100% Company Paid)
• 50,000 Life Insurance (100% Company Paid)
• Accident Insurance (50% Company Paid)
• Critical Illness Insurance (50% Company Paid)
• GAP Insurance
• Bonus Program
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick and Vacation Time
• Professional development training
• Professional certification and registration renewals
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Rachael Sadler via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a full-time position housed in our office in Kennesaw, Georgia. Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident in the U.S.